- Return flights for two people to Cape Town (a)
- Fully inclusive car hire for the duration of your stay (b)
- 5 Nights accommodation at the 4 Star Urban Chic Boutique Hotel in Cape Town (c)
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Tandem Skydiving for two people over Cape Town to include: (d) Briefing by qualified tandem master; Tandem Master's Fee; Scenic Aircraft ride; Hire of equipment
- Full Day Great White Shark Cage Diving Adventure for two people to include: (e)
Boat ride from Gansbaai; Diving/snorkelling equipment; Light breakfast & lunch on board the boat; Expert guides & crew; Opportunity to make several cage dives throughout the day
- Full Day Sandboarding Adventure for two people to include: (f) Transfers from the hotel to the Atlantis Nature Reserve Dunes; Lunch and juices throughout the day; Expert Sandboard lessons; Professional Sandboard Hire; Tuition throughout
- Table Mountain Abseil for two people to include: (g) Travel to 1,000m above sea level up Table Mountain; Fully trained expert guide/tutor; All safety equipment; Abseil down Table Mountain
- Half Day Kite Surfing Lesson for four people to include: (j) Wetsuit, Kite, Harness & Kiteboard; Expert Kiteboarding Instruction; Lesson to cover theory and kite set up, kite piloting, launching & landing;
- Travel insurance (l)
Terms & conditions:
(a) Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser. Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest.
(b) Driver must be over the age of 25 and have held a full clean drivers licence for a minimum of 2 years. Fully inclusive refers to unlimited mileage, collision damage waiver, theft protection, local taxes and airport fees. Driver must also hold a valid credit card (not debit card) with a minimum of £500 available for security deposit, which is refundable upon safe return of the vehicle.
(c) Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
(d) All jumpers must be over 18 years old, in good physical and mental condition, healthy, 100% sober, under 17.5 Stone and height/weight proportionate.
(e) A typical white shark diving excursion takes between 3-6 hours, depending on the weather, sea conditions and shark behaviour with trips in the cage lasting around 15 minutes each time. Trips depart from Kleinbaai Harbour and anchor site depends on the sea conditions, weather and previous shark sightings. No diving experience necessary.
(f) A reasonable level of fitness is required.
(g) A reasonable level of fitness is required.
(h) An ability to swim is essential.
(i) Subject to normal terms of acceptance.