The Home of Samba MusicSo you the Olympics has come and gone – do you know where they are being held next? Yep you guessed it, you are off to Rio De Janeiro in Brazil! You are in for an absolute treat as Brazil couldn’t be a more popular destination to visit. You will enjoy 7 nights of paradise, firstly checking into the Astoria Palace Hotel which is located opposite one of the best beaches in the world: Copacabana beach – you’ll be able to walk across the road and feel that white sand between your toes in 30 seconds! The hotel is one of the newest on the stretch of Copacabana and has all the amenities to ensure you have a fantastic stay. See what Rio has to offer from the skies and you embark on a helicopter tour seeing the likes of Sugarloaf Mountain, the Christ the Redeemer Statue and many other areas that make Rio such a great city. Not ending there by any means, you will also enjoy a Tropical Island Tour, where you will be served tropical fruit, drink at the on board bar and spot the likes of dolphins, giant kingfishers, parrots, turtles and stingrays. You’ll stop for a swim in the bluest of seas and stop at a tropical island where a delicious buffet lunch will be served. One word springs to mind when reading this: paradise. The smiles better not stop there, because you will be given £500.00 spending money which will enable you to eat, drink, and be merry in the best restaurants that Rio has to offer!
· Return flights for two people to Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
· Return transfers for two people from the airport to the hotel
· 7 Night’s accommodation at Astoria Palace Hotel in Copacabana, Rio
· Rio De Janeiro Helicopter Tour for two people. Including:
· 11 minute helicopter ride
· Fly over the golden beaches of Copacabana & Ipanema , and by Sugarloaf Mountain & Christ the Redeemer
· Tropical Island Tour for two people. Including:
· Schooner cruise of Sepetiba Bay
· Buffet lunch and snacks on the boat
· Hotel pick up and drop off
· £500.00 spending money
· Travel Insurance
Terms & Conditions
1. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Spring Break, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and destination country). Departure airport used will be dependent on the availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. A direct flight cannot be guaranteed. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense.
2. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a twin or double room with ensuite bathroom on a bed & breakfast basis.
3. Helicopter tour is subject to availability at the time of booking. Unfortunately there is no wheelchair access. Height/weight restrictions apply.
4. Cruise is subject to availability at the time of booking. Unfortunately there is no wheelchair access. Luncheon excludes drinks, which are available at the winners’ own expense.
5. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance.